Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 31(Sat), 2019
How to Write Abstracts
- The topic and content of the submitted abstract must be appropriate for poster or oral presentation.
- Language: English
- Title: A concise title with not exceeding 30 words recommended.
- Format: Free paper & Poster Structured abstract (objective-methods-results-conclusion).
- Length of Body: 300 words.
The text should be no more than 300 words. Note that text beyond the limits will be truncated.
- Authors: Do not include degrees or titles.
- Contents: Extremely simple result with comment “The result will be discussed soon” will not be accepted.
- Modification: Abstract review or modification will be available until the deadline for abstract submission.
- Withdrawal: Written request by email to the secretariat is accepted.
- Note that fax submissions will not be accepted.
How to Submit Abstracts
- All abstracts must be submitted through the website.
*Abstract(s) sent by mail or fax will not be processed by the Secretariat and will not be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
- All abstracts submitted will be automatically edited according to the submission format. It is authors' responsibility to review and correct the submissions. Submitters are responsible for every typing error on the abstract.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Presenting authors are encouraged to submit the abstract.
- After submitting the abstract online, you should receive a confirmation letter via E-mail. All submitting authors are asked to make sure that the abstracts are successfully submitted. Please contact us if no confirmation letter is received.
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be made to submitting authors via E-mail.
Authors Registration (Deadline: August 2, 2019)
- Authors are asked to make pre-registration for the secretariat to arrange presentation schedule accurately
- In case of intending to make on-site registration, informing by email in advance is required.
- • Not registered author’s paper will be withdrawn by the committee after the registration deadline.